Saturday, April 4, 2009

Looking forward to this weekend

It is late, and I am tired after a brutal week at work, but I am excited about the start of the season this weekend. Regardless, I have done some matches already, the day in and day out type start this weekend.

I am happy that my strategy to work with more local people this season seems to be working out. One assignor (the one that assigns for the turf fields 5 miles from home) states that he has me on matches pretty much all spring long. He has me down for 7 of the weekends. And I was just assigned matches for the adult league close by as well. That works for me because the money is great and it is not 35 miles away like I used to do for the other adult league.

Anyway, hope to be able to represent well this season and to pick up the number of matches I do this season.

No comments: