Thursday, January 12, 2017

Happy New Year

Everyone, sorry I fell off the radar a bit. I have not really been inspired to write about much even though a lot has happened. I still don't have this itch that I had before, but I will try and keep writing something since there is a lot to cover. Future posts will talk about:

- New Uniforms
- Virginia's new assessment requirement
- Futsal's big push
- World Cup going to 48 countries in 2026

I will try to write up some of these in the next couple of days and post them here. Keep your thoughts coming and I will be in touch in a couple of days. And hope everyone had a great start to 2017.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You better find the itch. Your blog really helps me and the fellow refs I've directed to it to feel a sense of "oh yeah, me too". It's nice to know we're not alone and experience the same "stuff" regardless of where in the country we are or at what level we officiate.

YASR - Yet Another Soccer Referee said...

Thanks for the comment Paul! I am finding that itch a bit. Have a couple of things to post about in the next post.