Thursday, July 18, 2013

I behaved

Don't need to go into too much detail but the game went fine the other day. Took a hard foul at the top of the box that in previous weeks would have been something that I would have complained about, and possibly brought up a stink about, was just a foul.

I did get up and try to score on a quick restart when they were not looking but it didn't work out. Still, I have to be proud of myself that I did what I thought I needed to do to make it a better place and not be so antagonistic. There is one team that boils my blood though, so not sure how I will react to them when the time comes to play them again. But for now, I was a good citizen. Because I know that sometimes referees make the worst players like players sometimes make the worst referees.

No comments: