Friday, November 11, 2011

End of Season

Well, we are coming to the end of the season. It has been a frustrating season. I hope to be able to reveal some of the aspects that made it a rough season. I will go over the basics for two ongoing things that will be flushed out once concluded.

1. Injury to player causes a problem to the referee. In a match where I was an AR, one player was hurt and some bystanders (observing another match) may have filed some sort of official complaint against the center referee. More to come on that.

2. Worst referee in America does a match where my son is playing and sends him off for getting hit in the head by another player's fist. Unbelievable.

Since both things are still up in the air, I will not comment, but man am I angry. Hopefully more info as I have it on both of these issues.

1 comment:

aleph said...

What ever happened with this? Very curious about both.