Tuesday, April 16, 2013

More ref running and blog milestone!

To begin, let's commemorate the arrival of the 10,000th pageview on this site. For some startling reason, many people (and possibly many bots as well) have come to this site and in the past couple of days, we crossed over the 10,000th pageview. Interesting and that is about it. Not sure if that means anything significant, but hey, something is something.

On to the running. I am really liking my watch. Here is a link to the actual watch: http://nbmonitors.com/gps-enabled-monitors/gps-runner/

My wife got it at Target and for less than what the site states it retails for but not sure if it was a clearance item or what.

Anyway, more info on the running, in my two adult matches that I centered this Thursday night, I ran another 3.75 miles between the two matches, so that is more than I expected since it is small sided 7v7 soccer. Still almost 2 miles per match seems like a good workout.

For when this one wears out, I will probably get one that can be hooked into Google Maps. For now, I will try and do a match where I have both watch and iPhone on me to compare and get a map as well. That will be for this weekend I hope.

No comments: