Thursday, September 10, 2015

Pregame

There are pregames and there are real pregames. Many of our pregames normally consist of call what you see, offside is the most important thing and don't make me look bad. I know that I have had to do something as minimal as that because there was no time or someone was running late, etc. But if you want to have a pregame that consists of every possible scenario, take a look at this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4sb8cxior49ex8g/AAD8R33UNysuOVtUalxrpgSga?dl=0

This is Gil Weber's version of all the topics one can cover in their pregame. Needless to say is that it is a whopper but it covers most of everything that you can think of. I have used it when I am working high level games and wanted to make sure I covered some of the less utilized concepts presented there.

Anyway, I urge you to take a look, and grab some of the ideas for yourself so you have something to take with you that you had not thought of. Hopefully it makes your pregame that much better.

No comments: