Sunday, January 25, 2009

Winter Blues - Not so much

Yes, it is bitterly cold this winter, but that does not mean that there is no referee action going on. I had received an email about a league that was being established for the winter months. It was regarding a league of women over 40 that was starting play in a few weeks. At the same time, there was a note regarding a workshop that was being held in the area with a special section for referees. Of course, the two had to coincide on the same day and basically the same time. So I am going to make one entry for the league and the other regarding what I got from the seminar as there are interesting things from each. And I want to milk the amount of posts I make, make two separate topics into three posts (one talking about them and the other two actually covering them). Anyway, more to come shortly. And yes, it is good to be back!

No comments: