Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Breaking News: Official Sports

There may be a problem with Official Sports and credit card processing. Right now they are not taking online orders and I have seen some emails going back and forth from others stating that everyone should check their credit cards for possible fraudulent charges and to look at their Facebook page for a message.

Anyway, take a look at your statements if you have bought from them recently. I know I have and will be checking mine to ensure that there are no charges that I do not recognize.

2 comments:

Brian said...

AHHH - this makes a ton of sense and thanks for posting. I did place an order in mid August with OSI and my credit card company called me the other day asking about a ton of small attempted charges. Yes it was the credit card I used for OSI.

http://milehighsoccerref.blogspot.com/

YASR - Yet Another Soccer Referee said...

Glad this alert helped, if not to alert you of the problem, at least to find some resolution. And as of today, OSI is offering free shipping on anything until 9/16. I might have to order something from them as this probably is not good publicity.