Thursday, May 4, 2017

New Shirts

Ok, quick show of hands. Who has bought the new shirts from Official Sports? I got all 10 of them in the Pro cut over the holidays and they started trickling in. Finally a couple of weeks ago, the last one came in. I hadn't used them though and everyone said, you want to go a size down as the new ones are different and hug you more than the old ones.

This past weekend, in a story I will elaborate on later, I had to use the new yellow short sleeve because the old style was in the wash. So I finally put on my small sized shirt and boy did it HUG! I immediately realized that it hugs in the chest/belly area almost like a cyclist shirt seems to do. Wasn't really expecting that level of huggedness.

When ordering originally, I had Official Sports send me a short sleeve and long sleeve in both Small and Medium and sure enough, Small was a better fit but I better do a good job of keeping the weight off (my McDonald's lunch staring right at me right about now) or else I won't really be able to fit. Talk about an incentive!

No comments: